Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 3

Day 3: Better once again. high school gets easier by the day. As for my IB classes... I really like them so far because in middle school if any guy was a nerd i was.But i wasn't like one of those"my life revolves around studying" nerds. I do plenty of other things like soccer, golf, basketball. I'm a boy scout; trust i didn't like doing my homework. i just remembered things well and did my homework and i would answer all the questions in middle school and for that i was labeled a nerd. But in my IB classes we're all nerds and we don't care. we all raise our hands and all answer correctly. its really relieving and a lot easier to learn. Its really nice to cuz u don't have to worry about that kinda stuff besides we may not realize it but 20 years from now we'll look back from now and say "man I was such a nerd" haha thats all for tonight.

Sincerely,
Will

No comments: